Shenzhen Chenggong Building Materials Co., Ltd.(www.chngn.com) ssupplying type WRA-2 High-efficiency Water-reducing Reinforcing Additive for high-strength cement and concrete.
1. Type WRA-2 High-efficiency Water-reducing Admixture for high-strength cement and concrete, is a kind of special additive that can effectively reduce water requirement and improve mechanical property of cement or concrete products. And it can effectively improve flowability, peaceability and degree of compaction of cement mortar and concrete, then increase early and late strength of cement products and concrete. Also named High-range Water reducing admixture, Superplasticizer, Water reducer, Water-reducing Agent, Polycarbonate Water Reducer.
2. Type WRA-2 High-efficiency Water-reducing Admixture, can be helpful for reducing shrinkage and crack at late age when mortar and concrete harden.
Type WRA-2 High-efficiency Water-reducing Admixture, is easy to be used together with several kinds of cement and other admixtures.
3. Type: WRA-2
4. Served Cement: Portland cement, Ordinary Portland Cement, other kinds of Portland cement, Sulfoaluminate Cement and Calcium Aluminate Cement
1. Appearance: white color powder
2. Not belongs to flammable solids, corrosives, toxic substance and dangerous goods
3. Non-burned, without Pb, Hg and Cr content
4. High water reducing: about 30%; when water requirement is same, to improve fluidity of mortar or concrete in large;
5. Early Strength and High Strength: to be able to increase early strength and limit strength of mortar;
6. Good lasting property: to be able to reduce W/B(water-binder) ratio, increase lasting property, lowering shrinkage and creep deformation, reduce cracking due to shrinkage at late age of mortar curing period.
7. Low added quantity: only 0.1 to 0.3% of cement by weight
8. Without pollution to natural environment when applying type WRA-2 Water-reducing Admixture
9. Good proof slump property
10. To be able to get lower bleeding capacity when self-levelling cement mortar has high fluidity
1. To be used in making cement no-shrink grouting materials, mending slip, cement based floor mortar, water-proof mortar, pointing agent, thermal insulating mortar, concrete and other cement based dry powder materials.
2. To make cement artworks, precast element, light wall boards, cement bricks and pipes, landscape products, european style cement component, GRC products, foundation grouting materials, self air-free concrete, bulk volume concrete, etc.
3. Gypsum based dry powder materials, refractory materials, ceramic products
1. Recommended Added Quantity: 0.10% to 0.30% of cement by weight
the final used quantity must be confirmed as per performance request of mortar or concrete, and different rate and change of mixing materials, and different production and construction condition; the test result in labs will be as the final used data.
When batches of cement and type WRA-2 Water-reducing Admixture are changed, for the new exact added quantity, the trial in labs must be done again.
2. Temperature of working room and mixing water: normal temperature; if the temperature of working room or mixing water is lower or for getting faster hardening and demoulding effect, it is the best to improve the temperature of working room or adjust mixing water temperature to 50-60 oC, but the highest water temperature not more than 60oC.
3. Mixing Process: first to mix type WRA-2 Water-reducing Admixture in dry together with other mixers to even, then to add mixing weighted water and continue to mix to even, recommended mixing time in dry and wet both not less than 3 minutes.
Must reducing W/C rate about 30% than normal cement mortar and concrete without Water-reducing Agent.
4. The used quantity of type WRA-2 Water-reducing Admixture must be calculated exactly.
5. To be allowed to directly mix Water-reducing Additive into the mixing water of mortar and concrete and mix to even, then put the solution into the dry materials that has been mixed.
6. After demoulding, the cement products must be cured in wet.
Blocked or wetted cement can not be allowed to use again.
7. To be allowed to use WRA-2 together with type PCS-3 Rapid-setting Accelerator for Portland cement for getting more rapid setting and fast hardening.