Shenzhen Chenggong Building Materials Co., Ltd. supplies Low-heating Sulfate Resistant Cement.
Low-heating Sulfate Resistant Cement, is also named High Belite Cement (HBC), a kind of high-performance environmentally-friendly energy-saving cement.
1. Low heat of hydration;
2. Lower requirement of water;
3. High durability;
4. Higher rate of development of late strength;
5. More high strength of concrete
6. Lower adiabatic temperature rise will decrease temperature control steps and lower risks of concrete and products rupture;
7. Super-high corrosion resistance, special to sulfate;
8. Excellent dry shrinkage resistance;
9. Good wear resistant, flush resistant;10. Good stability of volume.
1. mass concrete
2. hydraulic engineering concrete
3. marine concrete such as seaport, sea wall, dock, road near sea, bridge on sea, marine structure
4. sulfate resistance concrete
5. high-strength concrete
6. anti-crack concrete
7. steel tube for sulfate resistance
8. Cement products such as cement wall, board, pipe, bricks
9. floor and road of chemical plant etc,
10. other concrete construction and concrete products.
Packing: 50kg bag and / or big bag